Facebook is one of the most popular social network in Uganda, and even users who have very little formal computer training know how to access their news feed, send a message, and search for long lost friends.
There is however a few buttons you may have never pushed when it comes to Facebook. A few settings you’ve never changed, and maybe even some contact you’ve missed. Here are five Facebook features you didn’t know existed.
Here are things to enhance your Facebook and enjoy it to the last:
1. You can swipe left or right on your Facebook App to add quick filters
Add some sparks to your Photos by adding a quick filter before posting.
2. Hide your Facebook Friends list from others
- Go to your profile
- Click Friends below your cover photo
- Click at the top of the page and select Edit Privacy from the dropdown menu
- Select an audience (ex: Friends, Public) to choose who you share your friend list with on your profile
3. Access the Facebook Messages "Other" Inbox you didn't know existed
Did you know that you have two Facebook inboxes? There's an Other inbox for messages from your fans, aka randos/people who aren't your friends. People who haven't friended you must pay a nominal fee to send a message to your main inbox.
To view love e-letters from your latest admirers, click on the Messages icon and then select Other.
4. You can create your own memory flashback
Just visit facebook.com/lookback and create
5. You can turn off your online status avoid those stalkers
In the chat window on your PC just click on the settings Icon and Go tho Advanced Settings for this feature.