Jumia Food, Africa’s leading online food delivery service has announced that customers in Kampala can now get KFC meals delivered to their doorstep through the Jumia Food App.
Ron Kawamara, Managing Director for Jumia Food East Africa said: “KFC is one of the most loved food brands in Uganda and globally. We are delighted that Jumia Food can now make delicious KFC meals just a tap away for people in Kampala.”
Some of the popular KFC signature meals such as the Streetwise 2, Twisters and not forgetting their famous chicken buckets among others will be available on Jumia Food.
Ron further added, “Whether you are at office or home, Jumia Food now has the Finger Lickin’ meals you’re craving, ready to be delivered with just one click and with no delivery fee. Effortless and quick!”
To celebrate this partnership, new customers ordering through the Jumia Food app for the first time can use voucher code JFK4, which gives new users 30% off their first order.
Orders can be placed between 11am and 10pm.
How to download the Jumia Food app and order KFC:
Ordering through the Jumia Food app is an easy process and customers simply need to follow the steps below:
- Open Jumia Food: Download the free app by searching for “Jumia Food” in the Apple or Android app store OR access Jumia Food online by going to https://food.jumia.ug
- Pick your delivery location
- Select KFC from a list of restaurants
- Place your order: Pick the items you want delivered right now or schedule your order to arrive whenever is most convenient for you
- Voucher Code: First time Jumia Food customers can use voucher code JFK4, which gives new users 30% off their first order (up to UGX 25K meal value)
- Input your address where you’d like your meal delivered
- Pay cash on delivery