In mid-October 2017, Jumia Travel customers to and from East Africa will have the option for convenient international top up service using International Airtime Top Up™ Card/PIN number via (www.intlairtimetopup.com) website and with any mobile phone in the world.
International Airtime Top Up™ service allows Jumia Travel business and leisure travelers to top up their mobile numbers while abroad. They can also send airtime instantly to family and friends back home or business partners in East Africa and over 100 countries.
The list of available destination top up countries includes Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, China, Congo, DRC, Egypt, Ghana, India, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Kuwait, Madagascar, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Singapore, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, UAE, Zambia, Zimbabwe and many more. The aim is to improve the Jumia Travel Customer experience.
Country Manager Jumia Travel Uganda -Timothy Mugume says “This partnership with International Airtime Top Up is a big step towards ensuring that our customers are able to travel and keep in touch with family back home conveniently and affordably, all over Africa and the world.
There are 3 easy options for Jumia Travel customers to access this service in East Africa and around the world with International Airtime Top Up™ Card.
International Airtime Top Up™ website
1. Go to www.intlairtimetopup.com using any smartphone, laptop or computer worldwide
2. Select country to send top up to e.g. Burundi
3. Select Payment Method (International Top Up Card)
4. Enter your International Top Up Card/PIN number e.g. 4832046
5. Enter the recipient's mobile number with country code e.g. 257704000000 for Econet Leo Burundi
*Internet connection is required. No transaction fees.
MTN Uganda and Airtel Uganda mobile phone
1. Dial *210*10# using any MTN Uganda or Airtel Uganda mobile phone
2. Select 'International Top Up Card' option
3. Enter your International Top Up Card/PIN number e.g. 4832046
4. Enter the recipient's mobile number with country code e.g. 257704000000 for Econet Leo Burundi
*No Internet connection is required. USSD charges apply.
US and Worldwide mobile phone
1. Dial +1 (501) 503-2738 using any US or Worldwide mobile phone
2. Listen to the voice prompts and press 1 'Service Number' option
3. Enter your International Top Up Card/PIN number followed by # e.g. 4832046#
4. Enter the recipient's mobile number with country code followed by # e.g. 257704000000# for Econet Leo Burundi
*No internet connection is required. Call charges apply.
Jumia Travel customers simply enter the recipient's mobile number with country code. The available top-up amount is sent instantly in over 80 destination currencies supported through the International Airtime Top Up™ Gateway including:
· 6,000 Burundi Franc (BIF)
· 2,000 Central African Franc (XAF)
· 20 China Yuan Renminbi (CNY)
· 30 Egypt Pounds (EGP)
· 11 Ghana Cedes (GHS)
· 200 India Rupee (INR)
· 350 Kenya Shillings (KES)
· 8,000 Madagascar Airary (MGA)
· 30 Morocco Dirham (MAD)
· 1,000 Nigeria Naira (NGN)
· 345 Pakistan Rupee (PKR)
· 2,600 Rwanda Franc (RWF)
· 50 South Africa Rand (ZAR)
· 7,000 Tanzania Shillings (TZS)
· 100 Thailand Baht (THB)
· 2,000 West African Franc (XOF)
· 10 United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)
· 4 United States Dollars (USD)
· 30 Zambia Kwacha (ZMW) and lots more…
According to Lawrence Zikusoka, Co-Founder and CEO of International Airtime Top Up™, “The new partnership with Jumia Travel will make it convenient for business and leisure travelers to top up or send airtime to any mobile phones in East Africa and over 100 destination countries.”
About Jumia Travel
Jumia Travel (travel.jumia.com) is the N°1 Pan African Online Travel Agency, which simplifies the travel booking experience by allowing users to compare prices and amenities in a fast and secure manner.
With more than 30,000 hotels in Africa (+300,000 hotels around the world) and more than a hundred flight companies as partners, Jumia Travel aims to democratize travel by reducing traveling cost, providing the largest inventory of properties and granting local & high-quality services to become the one-stop travel shop in the continent.
Jumia Travel is active in over 40 countries in Africa, with 10 local offices, and more than 400 travel specialists constantly in touch with our customers. Our main hubs are in Lagos (Nigeria), Accra (Ghana), Dakar (Senegal), Abidjan (Ivory Coast), Algiers (Algeria), Douala (Cameroon), Kampala (Uganda), Dar Es Salaam (Tanzania), Nairobi (Kenya) and Addis Ababa (Ethiopia). Before June 2016, Jumia Travel was known as Jovago. It was founded in 2013 by Jumia and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Orange, Axa and other financial partners.
About International Airtime Top Up
International Airtime Top Up™ is East Africa’s largest International Top Up service for students studying abroad, tourists, business travelers, migrant workers and refugees. The service is currently connected across Africa’s and the world’s leading 250+ mobile networks, reaching more than 3 billion prepaid mobile subscribers, See our list of available mobile networks we partner within East Africa and over 100 countries: http://internationalairtimetopup.com/available_countries
Tags: Jumia travel uganda